Fees – 2019
APPLICATION & REGISTRATION FEE
There is a non-refundable application fee of R200 as well as a registration fee of R3500 for primary and high school. The registration fee is not included in the school fees and is also non-refundable. And it gets paid on admission.
Fees are payable monthly in advance (over 10 months) for Primary and High School from 13 January – 07 October 2019. Star College is a private school.
SCHOOL FEES FOR 2019
|GRADE||RATE – R|
Grade 1 – 7
|Grade 8 – 12||R39 250|
- These fees are charged over a 10 month period, payable in advance by the 7th day of each month. A discount is available if you settle the full account in advance before 7th February 2019. NB: No further discount extension will be granted than the above mentioned date.
- There is a 5% sibling discount for each younger sibling. Please note the sibling or early payment discount is not applicable to scholarship holders.
- Scholarships are only awarded to High School level.
- School fees exclude any stationery & textbooks required.
- All payments are to be made by direct deposit and the proof of payment faxed through on 021 697 0536 or emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org . Please ensure you use your child’s name, surname & grade as a reference.
- No cash payments to be made at the school.
- Star College reserve the right of re-registration should you manage your account poorly or have an outstanding balance.
**The school requires payment of full fees during any leave of absence.
NB: A TERMS NOTICE IS REQUIRED SHOULD YOU DECIDE TO REMOVE YOUR CHILD FROM SCHOOL. FAILING TO DO SO WOULD REQUIRE YOU TO TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE PAYMENT OF A TERM’S FEES.
- BANKING DETAILS
Account Holder : Horizon Education Trust
Bank : ABSA
Branch : Claremont
Branch Code : 632005
Account Number : 4048952332
Reference : Use the learner’s Name & Surname
Any fee enquiries may be directed to Mrs A Hendricks, The Bursar.