1. Star College, in its language policy, is a single medium school and that the language of instruction is English. Accordingly learners admitted to the school will need to be sufficiently proficient in English so as not to prejudice their academic progress.
2. The School provides a racially, culturally and socio-economically diverse environment, with provision made to encourage access to ALL learners.
3. No form of unfair discrimination will be practiced in the selection of learners to the school.
PROCEDURE OF ENROLLMENT
1. Application: All applications are required to be made in writing on the schools prescribed application form, together with documentary proof requested to be annexed thereto. After the application, the applicant will be given a date to write the “School Entrance/ Scholarship Exam.” Non-refundable Application fee must be paid during the application.
2. Entrance /Scholarship Exam: All Primary School applicants will be assessed by a Skill Evaluation Test and all High School applicants will seat for an Entrance/Scholarship Exam.
3. Interview: An Interview is conducted with both Parent/Guardian and Learner. Interviewing takes place in the second/third term for admission in January of the following year.
4. Placement: After initial acceptances are confirmed by school, the non-refundable and non-deductible Registration Fee is required to be paid to secure the placement at the school.
5. Requirements Upon application process (before interview)
- COMPLETED APPLICATION/REGISTRATION FORM
- 2 x IDENTITY PHOTOS OF LEARNER
- 2 x COPIES OF BIRTH CERTIFICATE
- LATEST 2 SCHOOL REPORTS
- COPY OF PARENT I.D. DOCUMENT
- PAYSLIP OF PARENT (PERSON RESPONSIBLE FOR SCHOOL FEES)
- CLINIC CARD
6. During the interview, the following documents are needed
- PROOF OF RESIDENCE OF PAYEE
- PROOF OF EMPLOYMENT OF PAYEE
- COPY OF PAYEE’S IDENTITY DOCUMENT
- SCHOOL FEE STRUCTURE LETTER
7. After the interview, the following documents are needed to complete the registration
- RECEIPT OF PAYMENT OF REGISTRATION FEES
- TRANSFER CARD (Original to be submitted at the end of the year )
Please contact us on (021) 697 0194
or email to: firstname.lastname@example.org